September 14, 2014

An introduction of sorts

Hey there.
This is my first blog post.
Ever.
I'm kinda intimidated by that thought. I'm scared too. Like, that's the underlying fear, what if people don't like what I say? It's probably why I haven't taken up blogging yet, although I've always thought it was a good idea.
Confession: I don't know what this blog as a whole is going to be about. Am I allowed to admit that I don't have this blog thing figured out? "Honesty is the best policy," right? *bits lip and continues.*

Lets see, I suppose I shall introduce myself more. (I know that there's the "About Me" section somewhere around my blog, but a full introduction will be much more fun.)

My name is Annabelle Grace, but I go by Belle. Belle is my favorite Disney princess (and of course Elsa is my favorite Disney queen *winks*), but not just because she shared my name. I'm sure I'll do a post about my love for Disney later sometime. I am eighteen years old. Wow, that's such a weird thought. I'm an adult now y'all. That's strange; I feel like I'm still twelve...

I attend a small Christian university that isn't too far away from my hometown. I recently have completed reading the Harry Potter series, and so I like to pretend that I'm at Hogwarts. But, alas, it is not Hogwarts. Sad day, right? I wish it was Hogwarts so bad. Anywho, I love it here at the University of Not Hogwarts so much. Campus is beautiful and there are trees everywhere and soft, soft, grass. I'm telling you, the grass here is one of my favorite things ever. I love walking to class. I love the exercise of it, and the fact that I get to be outside, and I love that several of my friends pass me on their way from or to class (Yay small school!).

As far as mi familia goes, I have a mommy and a daddy whom I love very much. I also have a little brother, Ky. Ky is fourteen, nearly fifteen now, and a freshman in high school. He is also about a head taller than me now, which is hard to get used to. He likes playing football, and he's awesome at it. He has a great heart and loves serving Jesus. I also must say that he's a definite goober. He makes me laugh so much. We also have a cat, Nemo, and a dog, Gracie. Gracie loves Nemo so much. However, Nemo can't stand Gracie, so that makes our traditional-family-Christmas-picture-with-the pets a challenge.


My favorite animal is a duck. I love them so much. They're so cute when the waddle and quack and flutter their feathers as they dive for food. Feeding ducks is one of my favorite things to do. There's a creek by Not Hogwarts University and I like to go there sometimes with some bread and feed the beautiful ducks. Ducks are just so, so, happy. *sigh.*
I also like the color pink, and I like musicals, and cookie dough, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. (Speaking of which, I just remembered I have some mint chocolate chip ice cream in my freezer. Yum!)
I like singing. I like country dancing. I'm addicted to Pinterest (Follow me!!). I like reading and playing my ukulele named Barcelona and coloring in my Disney princess coloring books. Coloring is such a great thing. It's a stress reliever, its a comfort when I'm sad, it's just amazing all together.

Yup, so that's me in a nutshell. I'll talk to y'all again soon.

Blessings,
Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment